Monday, February 22, 2010

5 DAYS

For any of you who have packed up for a move overseas, you will understand this. I have hit a "stress crisis." I have 5 days left to finish packing, get the house in order, and get my head organized. Getting my head in order is the hard part. Everything else is easy. Saying goodbye to friends ranks fairly close to somebody dying. Sunday was hard, but Wednesday night will be harder. Pray for me that my physical strength will hold out and that Tom, Carolyn nor I get sick at the last minute.

We want to thank all of you who are praying. I will try to post another update before we actually leave the country, but if not, church family, know that we love you and will miss you all very much. Thank you for all the prayers, love and support. We will be praying for all of you also.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Thinking of you...not jealous of you at all right now. :) But it's good to know that you are doing the thing God wants you to do - praying He grants you a peaceful mind!!!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you guys, Krinny!